foursevens rogic

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The End


The week break i was supposed to take ended up being two weeks. It gave me some time to think about the future of DayPhoto, and I have decided to end this project.

I had a great time with this photoblog. Forcing myself to shoot and post every single day for 7 months was quite an experience, and left me a visual record of a very special period of my life. But lately i have found myself caring less and less about the project during the day and less satisfied about the images i was posting. It was starting to become a burden, and that's not what i had in mind when i started.

I have some new projects in mind already; nothing for sure yet but i will definetly start something in the near future. I'll be posting a link here, so keep checking this from time to time.

And last, but most certanly not least, thanks to everyone who left comments, and supported and encouraged me.

4 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer. Be sure to let us know what the new project is. I have enjoyed looking at your site every day. I look forward to what's next.

Matt
DDR

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nico!

I enjoyed this project, it was the bright spot on my RSS reader..

Seems as though everyone assumes there'll be something next, don't disappoint us!

Cheers!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

oh wow, I'm sad to see this go, Nico but I hope you'll still share some of your photos online. It should never be a burden though, so go forth & have fun! :) xx

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to see you end this,It was a great site,really enjoyed it!!
I am sure you will keep us informed on what's next.

AJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home